Kayli will be 2 1/2 at the end of this month…and here’s what she’s up to:
1. She’s OBSESSED with princesses. She loves anything and everything that has to do with princesses but Ariel and Jasmine are her current favorites. She loves to dress up in princess dresses and wears them all day, every day. She also sings “Part of Your World” and has more of the words memorized every day.
2. She loves the park…I guess that’s a given for a 2 year old. We have loved spending our nights at the park because it is SO nice out! She also likes to run with me to the park and keeps up for a long time!
3. She has recently decided that she loves Target and she can spot a Target from a mile away. She likes trying on clothes (sometimes right in the open).
Beau will be 9 months old in a few days. He is a busy kid these days…
1. He is crawling super fast.
2. He stands against things and can stand for a few seconds on his own. He might take off walking at 9 months like his sister.
3. He keeps up with Kayli. He loves her and follows her everywhere. He laughs at everything she does. I love when I catch them playing together.
4. He loves the trampoline and can hold on to the net around it and jump.
They both love hanging out with daddy on the trampoline…Kayli wants to camp out so bad!
We went to Gilcrease Orchard one Saturday to pick vegetables with Grandma and Grandpa but there wasn’t much to pick right now…we got cute pictures though!
This past weekend my family ran the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K for my mom! She is a breast cancer survivor! She has been through a TON this past year and a half but she has been so positive and strong through it all. It was super fun running the race downtown and seeing my little family at the finish line!
We also had Josh and Mandy here visiting for the weekend and that’s nothin’ but a good time (as Josh would say).
Kenny grilled bacon-wrapped chicken kabobs that were DELISH and we had a barbeque like we did all the time in San Diego with Josh and Mandy.
Kenny really should cook more often…